We start the new year with some fresh news: the Pundit team has been working hard in the last months and so today we’re proud to announce Pundit has a brand new website and a demo page where is possible to try Pundit.
But the most important news is we’ve been working on a new version of Pundit which is still in alpha version but we plan to release in a more stable version in the next months. But what’s new with the new version?
- New user interface and user experience with simplified interactions.
- New technology, Pundit is now base on AngularJS.
- Pundit is now built to incorporate some new features in the future.
- New files structure and organisation.
- New Github repository… find it here and start contributing to Pundit today!
That’s a good way to start the new year! A big thank and hug to all the components of the Pundit team who have been working so well and hard in the last months… let’s keep on going!
Stay tuned 🙂